Steinberg Cubase 12 Elements Academic
Steinberg Cubase 12 Elements Academic
Academic Edition for sale to K-12 Schools, Community Colleges, and Universities only. Non-Profit organizations and Churches may also qualify. Proof of eligibility required.
Steinberg Cubase 12 Elements offers the world of Cubase in a streamlined, instantly accessible music production environment. Using the same technology platform as its siblings in the Cubase family, Steinberg Cubase 12 Elements turns your Mac or PC into a full-on music studio, complete with audio and MIDI tracks, virtual instruments and FX, a virtual mixing desk, chord tools to help you compose your songs as well as many other exciting music features to explore at your leisure. Cubase Elements offers easy-to-use capabilities for more intuitive songwriting, a broad range of instruments to inspire you and a rich palette of effects to help polish the results to a professional level. And because it is compatible with larger Cubase versions, if you choose to upgrade your version, Cubase Elements is your gateway to professional music creation workflows as used by countless professional artists around the globe.
- MIDI Remote integration, for enhanced external device mapping.
- Improved editing workflow to make hitting deadlines easier.
- Audio to chords, lets you focus even more on the music.
- Sample Accurate Volume Automation.
- Native Apple silicon support.
- No more USB eLicenser dongle!
- A range of other tool and performance improvements.
Whatƒ??s New in Steinberg Cubase 12 Elements?
- MIDI Remote integration: MIDI Remote scripts are revolutionizing production workflows ƒ?? map functions to your MIDI devices for faster control
- Audio to MIDI chords: Groundbreaking drag-and-drop Chord Track lets software automate MIDI recreations of audio files, great for study, inspiration, and more
- Workflow improvements: Updated workflow functions and command keys
- Sample accurate volume automation: Cubase 12 can now automate incredibly precise sample volumes independent from the buffer size
Steinberg Cubase 12 Elements ƒ?? Key Features:
- Perfect for professional audio engineers, songwriters, composers, and conductors
- Next-generation, 64-bit floating point audio engine gives you plenty of power
- MIDI Retrospective Recording tracks you MIDI input, even when you're not recording
- Safe Start Mode lets you start Cubase without any third-party plug-ins loaded
- Colorized Mixer Channels speed up your workflow
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads, and Chord Assistant
- Spectral Comparison EQ makes identifying and eliminating frequency collisions easy
- Enables easy import of audio and data from other saved projects
- MixConsole captures the essence of a high-end analog console
- Sampler Track and Caleidoscope for building loops and phrases
- Comprehensive set of 3 outstanding instruments with over 1,000 sounds
- Expanded MIDI controls, workflow and command key customization, and automation for sample volumes and audio to MIDI conversion
- Now optimized for Apple silicon processors via Rosetta 2
- 50GB download
Steinberg Cubase 12 Elements ƒ?? System Requirements:
- Operating systems (Windows): 64-bit Windows 10 Version 21H2 (or higher), 64-bit Windows 11 Version 21H2 (or higher)
- Operating systems (Mac): macOS Big Sur, macOS Monterey
- Apple siliconƒ??based Mac: Native App, Rosetta 2 App
- CPU minimum (Windows): Intel Core i5 (4th Generation) or AMD Ryzenƒ?›
- CPU minimum (Mac): Intel Core i5 (mid 2013 or later) or Apple silicon
- CPU cores: 4 or more
- RAM minimum: 8 GB
- Hard disk free space (core installation): 1 GB
- Hard disk free space: 70 GB
- Display resolution minimum at 100% UI scaling: 1440 x 900
- Graphics minimum (Windows): AMD R or RX series and later or NVIDIA Series 700 and later
- Graphics (Mac): Graphics card with Metal support
- Graphics (GPU memory): 4 GB or higher for 4k displays
- Internet connection for license activation, account sign up and product registration, installer download
- Notes: This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins. VST 2 plug-ins only run in Rosetta 2 mode on Apple silicon Mac. Cubase does not support VST 2 when running natively on Apple silicon Macs. Microsoft Basic Display Driver is not recommended.