Steinberg Nuendo 12 Professional DAW Software Educator Edition (Download)
Steinberg Nuendo 12 Professional DAW Software Educator Edition (Download)
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Educator Edition is for sale to students, faculty and staff at Universities, public and private music schools and at SAE Institute. Proof of eligibility required before the order can be processed.
Steinberg Nuendo 12 - a Post-production powerhouse!
A must-have for A/V and multimedia creatives, todayƒ??s post-production professionals trust Steinberg Nuendoƒ??s cutting edge tools for their audio needs. Nuendo 12 beefs up the softwareƒ??s essential tools with smoother workflows, expanded Dolby Atmos tools, Apple M-series support, and more automated editing features for small tasks that used to eat away at your precious time. With time-saving features like these, professionals can save their bandwidth for the big picture tasks that matter most. Whether youƒ??re building the next blockbuster film, producing TV content, or masterminding the game industryƒ??s next indie darling, Nuendo 12 is here make the best possible version of your vision a reality.
Note: Nuendo 12 does not support 32-bit plug-ins. Nuendo 12 licensing is now fully digital and no longer requires a Steinberg USB authorization key.
Expanded Dolby Atmos and immersive audio
Nuendo 12ƒ??s new features make it a breeze to design for Dolby Atmos, Ambisonics, and other immersive audio systems. The new Dolby Atmos Setup Assistant drastically reduces the time it takes to convert existing projects into Dolby Atmos projects using an internal renderer; this renderer can also create binaural re-renders of Dolby Atmos content for simulated immersive audio on headphones. Neundo 12 also features support for Sound Particlesƒ?? Space Controller OSC mixing software, a streamlined Ambisonics to stereo binaural convertor with the ability to create complex custom monitoring chains, and, of course, classic Nuendo tools like Netflix-compliant sound optimization, Soundly Cloud Services, and the SuperVision metering plug-in.
The powerful new Headphones Match tool equips you with spot-on specs for 387 different headphone models with neutral frequency responses, so you can make mixing judgments using ultra-accurate compensation curves. There's also the option to directly emulate the sound of a different pair of headphones.
Ultra-advanced mixing console optimized for post
Here you'll find the gold standard of what a post-optimized mixing console should be: Nuendoƒ??s sleek mixer gives you up to 22.2 support with instant access to all vital functions in a single window. Itƒ??s a lightning-fast system that doesnƒ??t drown you in menus. Need bulk editing? The Quick Link system and Control Link groups temporarily or permanently link entire channels or specific parameters. Want presets? You can store View Sets to store old configurations for recall down the road. Plus, Nuendo 12 includes up to four different MixConsoles, each with its own channel visibility layout so you can choose and arrange which channels you see.
VCA faders for advanced channel groups
Nuendo 12ƒ??s onboard VCA fader technology facilitates an entire second layer of mixing within the MixConsole. Complex, dynamic mixes are always within easy reach with these faders, and with the Combine VCA fader feature there's plenty of potential for advanced automation. Simply merge the automation curve of one VCA fader with the automation curve of a controlled fader or fader group and let the time savings roll!
Painless ADR and dialogue editing
ADR (automated dialog replacement) can get tedious. Between dealing with talent, cue points, tracks, and more, ADR can take its toll on even the most meticulous pros. Already an industry leader, Nuendo 12 adds new attribute tag tools for managing everything from voiceover to foley sessions. Dialogue supervisors will really appreciate the new onboard ADR API for using Nuendo software with third-party taker systems like dialogue script editors as well as new EdiCue V4 support for importing PDF scripts right into the software. Also new to Nuendo 12 are enhanced dialogue detection tools for removing silence in tracks, and an audition function for screening automatic detections before their removal.
Smooth re-conforming for film and TV post
Film and TV editors here at Sweetwater are sadly familiar with this scenario: your projectƒ??s audio and video are perfectly in sync, but then the video editor sends you a new picture cut. ReConform to the rescue! Nuendo's re-conforming algorithm detects picture changes using EDL (Edit Decision List) comparisons between old and new cuts. This tool generates a change list that executes an automatic re-conform. For surety, Nuendo gives you a preview of the anticipated result before the process even begins so you can make sure the work is accurate. And the ReConform process is customizable with options for the handling of gaps, placement options for processing and markers, and even your choice of different matching algorithms.
Feature-packed Channel Strip EQ
Channel Strip EQ gives you quick mouse-value readouts for gain, frequency, and note pitch, perfect for editing values on the fly. The Pre section offers selectable-slope high and low cuts, which makes it easier than ever to tailor dialog, music, and FX to your projectƒ??s needs. Nuendo built their Channel Strip EQ module in collaboration with seasoned audio engineers and it really shows ƒ?? the end result is software that's jam-packed with the flavor and feel of a top-tier analog console.
Integration with Audiokinetic Wwise middleware
Nuendoƒ??s Game Audio Connect saves develops hours and hours of tedious labor. With Game Audio Connect, you just drag and drop audio files (including your custom naming conventions like project name, folder path, and track name) to Wwise instead of saving them one by one for arduous import into Wwise later. Game Connect's tools sidestep the time-gobbling of manually configuring import and export dialogs which gives you more time to refine projects to perfection.
Steinberg Nuendo 12 ƒ?? Key Features:
- Post-production DAW for television, movies, game audio design, and more
- Sound design tools and content for creating enhanced, multi-genre sonic experiences
- Channel strip EQ, VCA faders, and fully integrated loudness measurement
- Support for up to 22.2 surround with newly enhanced Dolby Atmos tools, Dolby Atmos Setup Assistant, and VST MultiPanner
- Advanced Dialogue Detection AI with silence removal tool
- Improved ADR system with attribute tags for fully integrated voice and foley recording
- Built-in tools and plug-ins: SuperVision metering, Specialized Netflix-compliant Loudness Meter, Intelligibility Meter, VariAudio 3, SpectraLayers, Distroyer, Groove Agent, and more
- Job Queues for simultaneous processing of multiple jobs with different export requirements
- Soundly Cloud Services support for Soundly imports
- Game Audio Connect 2 for quick audio transfer to Audiokinetic Wwise
- Free Warp tools for simple timing and alignment corrections
- Sampler Track with slicing, LFOs, and legato glide
- Doppler effect for simulated movement and depth adjustment of a passing sound source
- VoiceDesigner that digitally alters voices and creates otherworldly sound effects
- Sound Randomizer easily alters the feel and texture of any sound
- Field Recorder Audio Import matches field recorder audio files to events in your project
- Video Cut Detection analyzes video files for edits and inserts markers for each cut
- New EdiCue V4 support for adding script PDFs right in Nuendo
- dearVR Spatial Connect integration for creating and mixing immersive 3D audio content directly in the VR environment
- Improved ARA plug-in integration for SpectraLayers and more
- Advanced multitrack audio-to-picture editing with playlists and video-follows-audio editing
- Direct Offline Processing for applying the most often used offline processes as a chain for selected clips
- Automatically sync the time and phase of moving microphones tracks
- Full integration with the Yamaha Nuage system
Steinberg Nuendo 12 ƒ?? System Requirements:
- Operating systems (Windows) - 64-bit Windows 10 Version 21H2 (or higher), 64-bit Windows 11 Version 21H2 (or higher)
- Operating systems (Mac) - macOS Monterey, macOS Big Sur
- Apple siliconƒ??based Mac - Rosetta 2 App, Native App
- CPU minimum (Windows) - Intel?? Coreƒ?› i5 (4th Generation) or AMD Ryzenƒ?›
- CPU minimum (Mac) - Intel?? Coreƒ?› i5 (mid 2013 or later) or Apple silicon
- CPU cores - 4 or more
- RAM minimum - 8 GB
- Hard disk free space (core installation) - 1 GB
- Display resolution minimum at 100% UI scaling - 1440 x 900
- Graphics minimum (Windows) - Graphics card with native Windows 10 support
- Graphics (Mac) - Graphics card with Metal support
- Graphics (GPU memory) - 4 GB or higher for 4k displays
- OS compatible audio hardware ƒ?? Yes.
- ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance - Yes
- License Management - Steinberg Licensing (account based)
- Internet connection for - account sign up and product registration, installer download, license activation
- Note: This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins. VST 2 plug-ins only run in Rosetta 2 mode on Apple silicon Mac. Nuendo does not support VST 2 when running natively on Apple silicon Macs. Microsoft Basic Display Driver is not recommended.