Steinberg Wavelab Pro 11 Academic (Download - e-Licenser not included)
Steinberg Wavelab Pro 11 Academic (Download - e-Licenser not included)
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Academic Edition for sale to K-12 Schools, Community Colleges, and Universities only. Non-Profit organizations and Churches may also qualify. Proof of eligibility required.
This item does not include the e-licenser required to authenticate the product and must be purchased separately.
Steinberg WaveLab 11 does it all. Achieve precision control over your audio's frequency balance, dynamic range, and stereo imaging. Integrate your favorite outboard processors. Compare your master to a reference track. Benefit from high-quality video playback support. You also get a powerful suite of included plug-ins, plus spectral editing, advanced restoration tools, and mid-side processing. And thanks to WaveLab Pro 11ƒ??s revolutionary undo/redo history system, youƒ??ll never lose your work again. Whatƒ??s more, a bevy of workflow enhancements ensures that youƒ??ll work faster than ever. WaveLab Pro 11 excels in an endless number of applications ƒ?? itƒ??s a must-have tool for any serious studio.
An all-in-one audio tool
WaveLab is an all-in-one solution for high-resolution stereo and multichannel audio editing, audio analysis, audio restoration, batch processing, metadata editing, sound design, and recording. Tweak your projects to perfection with destructive and non-destructive editing, spectral editing, mid-side processing, and more. Benefit from a comprehensive array of meters, including peak level, loudness errors, phase, spectrum, and bits, while deep diving with a spectrogram view, Wavelet display, and 3D frequency analysis. Fix a whole host of audio issues with the RestoRig restoration plug-in suite, which includes a DeClicker, DeNoiser, DeBuzzer, DePopper, and DeCrackler. Set up batch processing tasks using WaveLab Pro 11ƒ??s large selection of included plug-ins, or with your favorite third-party VST effects. Experience comprehensive and flexible metadata editing, which can be utilized regardless of use case, source material, or end result. Capture samples and create loops. Split a number of multi-samples recorded in one go to create individual files. WaveLab Pro 11 is also a top-shelf tool for recording stereo or multitrack audio.
Whatƒ??s New in WaveLab Pro 11?
- Multichannel support: Multichannel interleaved support for opening, editing, and saving up to 22.2 surround and Ambisonics files, with easier editing and detailed selection options.
- Stem mastering: Track groups for multitrack/stems workflows for routing audio tracks to a group bus with effects plug-ins, gain and pan controls, before the montage output and master sections. Track lanes allow for dividing an audio track into eight sub lanes for working with mix stems inside an audio montage and assembling, editing and processing sound effects from layered clips.
- Envelope automation: Parameter automation with clip envelopes for automating the parameters of VST3 plug-ins.
- Multi-metering: SuperVision analyzer provides fully-customizable, multi-metering audio analysis, with 17 different modules applied in up to nine module slots.
- Performance improvements: Audio Montage performance boost supporting multi-core processing and CPU resource conservation.
- New VST3 effect plug-ins: Including Frequency 2, Squasher, Imager, Quadrafuzz v2, DeReverb, MixConvert V6, and VST AmbiDecoder.
- WaveLabƒ??s integrated Inspector Channel Strip: Speeds up your work dramatically. It allows you to enhance the presence of speech, give music more punch, and remove unwanted noise ƒ?? just by turning a few knobs.
- Video improvements: Replace audio in video for straightforward replacement of parts or all of the audio of a video file with the audio from another track, without changing the video quality.
- New dithering: With the new MAAT LIN dithering, WaveLab replaces outdated dithering plug-ins. Developed by the mastering specialists at MAAT Audio, the new dithering plug-in delivers top-notch results and offers a plethora of settings to choose from.
- Comprehensive improvements: New montage rendering options; a revised external FX plug-in window; improved VST plug-in handling; additional master section playback processing insert slots; custom names for audio ports; batch processor enhancements and more.
- All-in-one mastering tool for music production and broadcast audio
- Listen to reference tracks directly from the Audio Montage workspace
- Video playback using the same high-quality video engine as Cubase and Nuendo
- Extended support for outboard effects processors with real-time rendering
- Integrate external audio editors directly into your workflow
- Super-powerful undo/redo history system
- Create file compilations in record time with an overhauled Audio Montage window
- Record and render live input streams through the Master Section and the inserted plug-in chain
- Inline editing extends your non-destructive editing capabilities
- Multitrack recording in Audio Montage
- Marker List and CD List follow your playback indicator
- Import Markers from an XML file
- State-of-the-art Spectrum Editor with modern Spectrogram and Wavelet display
- Steinberg's Audio Inpainting technology allows you to repair sound files that previously would have been unusable
- Revamped set of high-end mastering and restoration plug-ins that will polish your projects to the highest standards
- Speaker management system to switch between multiple monitors
- Advanced EBU-compliant loudness metering for broadcast media
- Supports mid-side processing and editing, even with 3rd-party plug-ins
- MasterRig processing suite includes 6 powerful plug-ins for mastering
- Direct Exchange provides seamless integration of WaveLab with Cubase and Nuendo
- RestoRig DeNoiser, DeClicker, and DeBuzzer for powerful restoration capabilities
- Includes Frequency 2, Squasher, Imager, Quadrafuzz v2, DeReverb, MixConvert V6 and VST AmbiDecoder
- Easily organize complex projects and file sets with the File Group system and Project Manager
- Single-window plug-in management to keep your digital workspace simple
- Advanced batch processing capabilities for efficient processing of multiple files
- Extended audio montage environment that supports files of varying sample rates
- Watch Folders let you designate a folder in your OS for automated, drag-and-drop processing
- Multi-format rendering lets you render your projects to multiple file formats at once
- Prepare compressed media for iTunes and iOS devices with the integrated AAC encoder
- Encoder Checker lets you A/B codec quality and settings so you can compare various formats side by side
- Format: VST
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Multi-core / Apple Silicon-based Mac, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel / AMD Multi-core CPU, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.15.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 or later