FabFilter Pro-Q 3 (Download)
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 (Download)
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 is a high quality equalizer plug-in with unrivalled sound and interface. An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best. With FabFilter Pro-Q 3, you get the highest possible sound quality, a very extensive feature set, and a gorgeous, innovative interface with unrivalled ease of use.
Mixing and mastering features
Pro-Q 3 offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top-quality linear phase operation in addition to the zero latency and unique Natural Phase modes, smooth dynamic EQ, per-band mid/side processing, full surround support (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2), an intelligent solo feature, optional Auto Gain and a built-in, fully customizable spectrum analyzer.
Effortlessly sculpt your sound
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them, enable dynamic EQ for any band, and select and edit multiple bands at once.
Unique features like Spectrum Grab, Full Screen mode and EQ Match will speed up your workflow even more. Try it yourself!
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more.
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 - Key features:
- Highest possible sound quality
- Up to 24 EQ bands
- New - Optional Dynamic EQ mode for all bands (Bell and Shelf shapes), using any slope setting and with perfect analog matching
- Improved - Gorgeous Retina interface with large interactive EQ display, multi-band selection and editing for maximum ease of use and efficiency
- New - Ultra-steep 'Brickwall' slope setting for LP and HP filters
- New - Full surround support (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2) with intelligent speaker selection
- New - External spectrum visualization from any other Pro-Q 3 instance, including collision detection
- New - Per-band mid/side or left/right processing, so you can EQ the mid, side, left or right signals separately
- Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase mode
- New - Flat Tilt filter shape, a flat tilting correction curve over the whole audible frequency spectrum
- Improved - Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away!
- Different interface sizes and additional Full Screen mode
Fabfilter Pro-Q 3 ƒ?? System Requirements:
- 64-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista
- 32-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
- OS X 10.8 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor