Steinberg Wavelab Pro 12 Academic (Download)
Steinberg Wavelab Pro 12 Academic (Download)
Academic Discounted license for sale to students, teachers, schools, non-profit organizations and churches. Proof of academic or non-profit status required.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Whether it is in world-class mastering facilities, music studios, or the home spaces of ambitious hobbyists, support for the ARA standard means WaveLab can now be used seamlessly within all of the most popular DAWs, making it the ideal choice for everyone wanting to push their audio to even greater levels of perfection. And with close to 80 new features and improvements, WaveLab 12’s array of state-of-the-art tools has something for everyone working with music and sound.
WaveLab offers a wide variety of specialized editing functions. Both destructive and non- destructive editing are available, allowing you to choose which is more appropriate for your project. High-resolution spectral editing allows you to precisely target certain frequencies and see unwanted noises, to very neatly remove them. Mid/side processing allows you to make very creative, highly effective enhancements to stereo tracks. You can also edit just the left, just the right or both channels of a stereo track at once. WaveLab includes a large selection of plug-ins for audio processing, you can seamlessly use third-party VST plug-ins and even integrate external effects devices to extend its capabilities. Error detection and correction can be carried out within WaveLab and all editing functions are carried out via a highly intuitive user interface, with tools arranged in a very clear and meaningful way.
Steinberg Wavelab Pro 12 Key Features:
- WaveLab inside your favorite DAW: You can now use WaveLab’s powerful Audio Editor as an ARA plug-in within your favorite DAW.
- Multi-color waveform: You can now visualize audio waveforms in multiple colors, which highlight the spectral content.
- Drag & Drop audio exchange with other DAWs: Seamlessly transfer any audio range, with or without effects, from WaveLab to any other application, without any limits or restrictions.
- Loudness Analysis and Reporting: You can now generate personalized reports detailing all aspects of loudness and peak levels within your audio files and montages.
- Loudness matching: Match the loudness of reference tracks to the Audio Montage output and vice versa, for instantaneous, accurate A/B comparisons between mastered audio and reference sources
- Automatic transient markers: This feature offers optional visual guidance which aids for snapping audio selections to transient and release points.
- Visual analysis: Explore the spectral details of your audio files and montages in minute detail with this wide range of visual analysis tools.
- New Startup Assistant: Kickstart your projects with the new Startup Assistant, featuring an extended session management section and a web display panel.
- Streamlined Audio Montage asset management: Simplify the organization of your audio montages with a revamped structure which operates from a central folder housing files and other folders.
- Extended quality assurance: new Null Test Track: This feature is a widely adopted audio measurement method for quality assurance.
- New plug-ins: SampleAlign, BlackValve, VoxComp, Raiser, EQ-P1A and EQ-M5 have been added to WaveLab’s plug-in arsenal.
- Plus, more than 60 productivity features: Adding even more features, WaveLab 12 comes with 60+ productivity features throughout the entire application.
Steinberg Wavelab Pro 12 System Requirements:
- Operating systems (Windows): 64-bit Windows 11 Version 22H2 (or higher), 64-bit Windows 10 Version 22H2 (or higher)
- Operating systems (Mac): macOS Monterey, macOS Ventura, macOS Sonoma
- CPU minimum (Windows): Intel® Core™ i5 (4th Generation) or AMD Ryzen™
- CPU minimum (Mac): Intel® Core™ i5 (mid 2013 or later) or Apple silicon
- RAM minimum: 8 GB
- Hard disk free space: 75 GB
- Display resolution minimum at 100% UI scaling: 1440 x 900
- Graphics minimum (Windows): Graphics card with native Windows 10 support
- Graphics (Mac): Graphics card with Metal support
- Internet connection for license activation, installer download, account sign up and product registration